Accepted research in progress papers will be presented as posters during the assigned Coffee Break times (see mobile app for schedule). The Poster Presentation session is designed to allow presenters maximum yet personal interaction with many attendees at one time.
Each poster presenter is required to have a poster display in the form of a single large printed poster. The dimensions of the poster should be 36x48 (inches). Please note that multiple page display (e.g., print out of slides) in lieu of a single poster will not be acceptable. Kindly use the provided Poster Template.
Poster Printing Options
Option 1: Self Printing. Poster presenters may self-print the poster. Kindly make sure to abide by the following specifications:
- Use the poster template provided
- Note: please include the poster # in the bottom right corner as indicated on the template
- Posters should be printed as single sheet poster
- Poster Dimensions: 36 inches (height) X 48 inches (width)
- Please note that multiple page (e.g., print out of slides) display in lieu of a single poster will not be acceptable
- NEW: (see template) Insert the QR Code in the lower right corner above the poster number
Option 2: Pay Fee and Poster will be Printed and Shipped to the Conference. We will print the posters and have these available for display directly at the conference site for a fee of $50. This fee (payable by December 4th) includes color printing, lamination, and shipping. At the conclusion of the conference, the presenters may take their posters back home with them. For this option, please do the following:
- Please populate the poster template (see “ICIS2015-Poster_template” file)
- Pay the poster printing fee by December 4th using the following link: https://aisnet.org/store/ViewProduct.aspx?id=5370507