ICIS 2015 Call for Submissions
We invite submissions in all areas of IS research, and particularly encourage those related to the conference theme “Exploring the Information Frontier.” Completed research papers are full-length papers of completed research projects. Accepted completed research papers will be presented at ICIS 2015, and published in the ICIS 2015 proceedings.
Research tracks include:
- Conference Theme Track: Exploring the Information Frontier
- Breakout Ideas in IS
- Decision Analytics and Support
- E-Business and E-Government
- Economics and Value of IS
- Human Behavior in IS
- Human-Computer Interaction
- IS Curriculum and Education
- IS Design and Business Process Management
- IS Governance and Control
- IS in Healthcare
- IS Strategy and Organizational Impacts
- IS Theory Development and Use
- IT Implementation, Adoption and Use
- Managing IS Projects and IS Development
- Methodological and Philosophical Foundations of IS
- Practice-Oriented Research
- Security and Privacy of Information and IS
- Social Media and Digital Collaborations
- Sustainability and Societal Impacts of IS
- General IS Topics
Research-in-progress submissions are also encouraged. These are papers developed from promising but incomplete research projects that will benefit from the feedback of other ICIS participants. Accepted research-in-progress papers will be presented as posters at ICIS 2015, and published in the ICIS 2015 proceedings. Furthermore, posters will be grouped by track (see track titles above) and made available for the duration of the conference.
Panel proposals should be submitted to the Panels track. Teaching cases should be submitted to the IS Curriculum and Education track.
Submissions to ICIS 2015 must be original; submissions cannot have been published or accepted in a journal or conference proceedings, nor presented at another conference. Further, submissions must not be concurrently under consideration for publication or presentation elsewhere.
Submission deadline: May 4, 2015 11:59 pm CDT
Notification of submission decision: August 7, 2015